License & Certification
Academic & Research
MD Pulmonology / MD - Respiratory Medicine
* 4 - 5 years of Experience as a Critical Care Specialist in any Multi Disciplinary / Cancer hospital.
* Previous experience in a major cancer care setting is preferred
Strong work Ethics and Good Interpersonal Skills
Updated OCMR Certificate (Odisha Council of Medical Registration)
Diagnosing and treating patients with Respiratory / Pulmonary disorders, �interpreting pulmonological tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies and bronchoscopies.
* Actively participate in Academic and Research activities
* Accountable for maintaining accurate patient records in EMR
* Accountable for supervising, mentoring and training Fellow
Commensurate with Qualification and Experience
Bagchi Sri Shankara Cancer Centre and Research Institute, Bhubaneswar
No. of Vacancies
How to Apply
Please fill the application by downloading the below file