Dr KANYADHARA LOHITHA
FELLOWSHIP IN BREAST CANCER DISEASES(RGUHS),
MASTERS IN BREAST ONCOPLASTIC SURGERY (UNIVERSITY OF EAST ANGLIA,NORWICH,UK)
Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
It is important to be BREAST AWARE, early detection is the
key and the change breast cancer brings in you is beautiful.
English, Hindi, Telugu
Areas of Interest
Breast cancer in young woman,
Molecular biology of breast cancer, Triple negative breast cancer.
1. Krishna KL, Srinath BS. Comments on the Usage of External Breast Prosthesis by Indian Women Undergoing Mastectomy. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2022 Jan 26:1-2.
2. Krishna KL, Srinath BS, Santosh D, Velusamy S, Divyamala KP, Sariya Mohammadi J, Kurpad V, Kulkarni S, Yaji P, Goud S, Dhanireddy S. A comparative study of perioperative techniques to attain negative margins and spare healthy breast tissue in breast conserving surgery. Breast Disease. 2020 Jan 1;39(3-4):127-35.
3. Krishna KL, Srinath BS, Prasad MS, Sulakshana MS, Mohammadi S, Kurpad V, Kulkarni S, Yaji P, Goud S, Dhanireddy S. Exploring unusual metastasis in carcinoma breast: Divulging vulval metastasis. Indian Journal of Case Reports. 2019:579-81.
4. Pattanshetti VM, Krishna KL. Conventional laparoscopic appendectomy versus double?incision, three?port laparoscopic appendectomy: A 1?year randomized controlled trial. Asian Journal of Endoscopic Surgery. 2018 Nov;11(4):366-72.
5. �LAPAROSCOPIC CBD EXPLORATION � OUR EXPERIENCE� Vishwanath M Pattanshetti, K. Lohita Krishna. Kle Lifeline. 2016 Aug.
and reading books.